Sensitization session: Stress and burnout prevention
Through a sensitization workshop, employees will acquire understanding of the mechanism of stress. The word stress must not be treated as a taboo, but placed within its proper context. It is not a sign of weakness, but something that everyone has to deal with.
This session uses an interactive method to introduce you to the vast capabilities of the human brain.
From a fully supported framework, it is demonstrated how people can take charge of their stress and how to acquire more influence and self-control in acute situations.
What exactly will you take away from this course?
- What is stress
- Relationship stress - brain frequency - self-management
- What is positive and what is negative stress?
- Symptoms of stress and burnout
- Who is most at risk of burnout?
- What causes sleep problems?
- What can you do about it?
- Why can I not stop my negative thoughts?
- Why do two people sometimes view the same situation in entirely different ways?
- Is this the way I am? Can I change my ‘character’?
- Is it true that the majority of people use less than half of their potential?
- Why do I always revert to my old habits?
- How is it that I cannot get to sleep at night, why am I up so early?
- Why can I not ‘stop’ my thoughts?
- What effect does stress have on my self-control, my memory and my efficiency? ..
What will you be reflecting on?
- Become aware of your limiting beliefs
- Which stress signals do you have
What will you experience and do?
- Introductory exercise, relaxing mentally and physically
- Experience the influence of your mind on your wor
Duration: 1 session of 2 to 3 hours