Stress and burnout. Prevention and management through Selfcoaching®
This training course includes a practical theoretical framework that is continuously correlated to daily work and private life.
The following four major topics are discussed:
- What is stress and how can you recognize it?
- What are the causes of stress?
- What are your causes - introspection tests will provide you with more understanding.
- How do you deal with the causes - various practice-based techniques will develop your resilience.
The methods taught always have an underlying theoretical framework to demonstrate the usefulness and importance of the exercises.This training course concentrates on teaching and practising practical methods in order to:
- Learn and recognize, in time, how to keep the stress level under control (= prevention)
- Learn to get the most from your abilities (improved memory, concentration, finding solutions, creativity, ...)
- Increase your resilience
- Deal with the more stressful situations and moments
- Learn to let go of stress that has been internalized over a long period of time
- Rebuild your energy levels
- Identify and deal with the underlying causes
Learning these methods also includes working on the underlying habits and conditioning that are usually the obstacles in achieving a lasting behavioural change.
What exactly will you take away from this course?
- How can you control and programme your brain
- How can you take control of your thoughts
- How do you deal with perfectionism, performance anxiety, lack of confidence ...
- Why do you always have insufficient time and what to do about it
- What causes you to forget things, and how to remember them
- What should you do to achieve your goals faster
- What beliefs characterize successful and happy people
- What is stress
- When does stress become negative
- What are the effects of long-term exposure to stress
- What causes insomnia and what can you do about it
- Recognizing your stress signals
- What are the causes of stress and what can you do about it
- Which foods give you energy & which consume energy
- Small, simple movements that you can build into your day
What will you be reflecting on?
- You will learn to think differently in order to remember what you forgot
- You will be looking for solutions to problems from an alpha level
- You will be able to identify the beliefs you want to change
- You will think about the goals in your life
- You will learn to use the alpha level to take decisions
- A range of self-reflection tests will provide an understanding of your working points
- You will draw up a Personal Development Plan (PDP) with real actions
What will you experience and do?
- You will learn to apply various methods to relax, both mentally and physically
- You will experience the difference in brain frequencies
- You will learn to feel and measure the impact of your thoughts
- You will experience the potential of a power nap
- You will learn to reinvigorate using the breath of fire
- In 1 to 2 minutes, you will regain control of yourself
- You will learn to protect yourself from noise and stress caused by others
- The mental car wash will add more structure to your mind
- You will identify your goals/to dos using a mind map
- You will actively convert your goals into an action plan
- You will experience how to sabotage limiting beliefs and learn to change them
- You will experience the control that you have over falling asleep, sleep through and waking up feeling fit.
What can you learn from each other
- What can you learn from others and what can they learn from you?
- What have you applied and to what effect?
- What did not work or not work sufficiently well – who did it work for and how?
- What resistances do you have – how do others deal with them?
- How do you apply this to your everyday life – sharing tips and tricks.
Duration: 6 sessions of 3.5 hours
After you have completed this course, you will have a toolbox to support you in knowing, understanding, doing and sharing.
- The book: Selfcoaching®: Explore the endless possibilities of your brain
- A personal workbook (basic version) for the sessions
- 2 CDs for practising, with supporting exercises
- A mobile app for Apple or Android, with access to video, audio exercises, stress tests, practical tips, ...
- 24 e-reminders with tips from the training course
- A certificate for FREE unlimited refresher sessions over time (only one contribution is required towards drinks and accommodation)
- Our open offer allows you to upgrade from the Selfcoaching® basic training course to the Selfcoaching® training course: “The prevention of and approach to stress and burnout” upon payment of the difference between the two courses.