Selfcoaching®: Explore the endless possibilities of your brain
What topics are addressed in our Selfcoaching® course?
Learn to control stress
- You will learn how to quickly regain control in acute stressful situations
- You will learn to protect yourself from stress caused by others
- You will learn how to take out more time to be in touch with yourself
Achieve your goals quicker
- You are made aware of your constraining habits and learn how to change them
- You will learn how to achieve your goals quicker
Positive self-control for dealing with stress
- You will learn how to stop your thoughts whenever you want to
- You will discover how your focus and thoughts influence your results
- You will develop a large dose of self-knowledge and self-confidence
Restoring your energy balance
- You will learn how to recover more quickly from stress at work
- Learn to fall asleep, sleep through and wake up feeling fit
- You will feel more energetic at work during the day and at home in the evening
- You will start to feel mentally more composed (chaos disappears)
- Your concentration and memory will improve, making you far more creative
- Your ability to understand other people’s reactions will improve
Individual participants can visit our open training courses: Selfcoaching® basics
For on-site company training we would start by discussing with you the most effective programme, fully attuned to your target group and your goals.
What exactly will you take away from this course?
- How can you control and programme your brain
- How can you take control of your thoughts
- What causes you to forget things, and how to remember them
- What should you do to achieve your goals faster
- What is stress
- When does stress become negative
- What are the effects of long-term exposure to stress
- What causes insomnia and what can you do about it
- Recognizing your stress signals
What will you be reflecting on?
- You will learn to think differently in order to remember what you forgot
- You will think about the goals in your life
- A range of self-reflection tests will provide an understanding of your working points
What will you experience and do?
- You will learn to apply various methods to relax, both mentally and physically
- You will experience the difference in brain frequencies
- You will experience the potential of a power nap
- You will learn to reinvigorate using the breath of fire
- In 1 to 2 minutes, you will regain control of yourself
- You will learn to protect yourself from noise and stress caused by others
- You will experience the control that you have over falling asleep, sleep through and waking up feeling fit.
What can you learn from each other?
- What can you learn from others and what can they learn from you?
- What have you applied and to what effect?
- What did not work or not work sufficiently well – who did it work for and how?
- What resistances do you have – how do others deal with them?
- How do you apply this to your everyday life – sharing tips and tricks.
Duration: 4 sessions of 3.5 hours
After you have completed this course, you will have a toolbox to support you in knowing, understanding, doing and sharing.
- The book: Selfcoaching®: Explore the endless possibilities of your brain
- A personal workbook (basic version) for the sessions
- 2 CDs for practising, with supporting exercises
- A mobile app for Apple or Android, with access to video, audio exercises, stress tests, practical tips, ...
- 24 e-reminders with tips from the training course
- A certificate for FREE unlimited refresher sessions over time (only one contribution is required towards drinks and accommodation)
- Our open offer allows you to upgrade from the Selfcoaching® basic training course to the Selfcoaching® training course: “The prevention of and approach to stress and burnout” upon payment of the difference between the two courses.